Monday, June 25, 2007

Physics Epic 5: The "0" Will Live Forever

I just noticed that I haven't posted anything at all last week so I decided to double(4 posts for me) my posting this week when I realized there's nothing much to talk about.

Within the past week, we've been graced with light, flowed through the waves and hit hard by the avalanche of quizzes that came crashing towards that still developing village by the foot. Is it still possible for any of us villagers to raise the flag of 90 up on the summit? There may be no hope left in Pandora's box now. Hope flew out of the window to disease and calamities and everything except for the elusive Physics.

Shall I dare say most of us had a "0" on our quiz again? Well, yes... sad as I am, I at least had a pretty fair score the last time not to mention it was passing. Passing... OH MY GOD I PASSED A PHYSICS QUIZ!!!

Our special project for the first grading period: "Life of a Mirror", a music video. Now that's something different. I've thought about it a bit already but I'm still a bit unsure with putting it all together. I just wish my group mates wouldn't act like parasites, dependent and all 'cause I'd just pluck them out and squish them.

No comments: