Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Physics Epic: Part 3 The "0" Syndrome

Sitting on that chair with the whiff of silence in the air made me worry about the time when I checked that it was already 5 mins past 14:00. No one had the courage to interrupt who was supposed to be a terror teacher and tell her that it was already time. No way.

So by the time we had our daily pilgrimage up through the four flights of stairs, it was already 14:10. Late. We went in anyway and I expected a bit of another silent moment where he interrogates us of our tardiness with the smoke coming from his ears. But nope, it didn't happen that way. He asked us smilingly who our teacher was and why we didn't bother to tell her that her subject was up. At least that's better anyway.

Finally, after days(a week and a day of SOHCAHTOA and vectors to be exact) we now get to the quiz. I should know the drill by now right? Everybody does too of course.

But that quiz proved wrong, putting all of us down, stooping even lower under our already low self-esteem. I did not know what I was going to do.

So guess what? Everbody- well, nearly everybody got the immortal "0" syndrome.

Still, it's sad isn't it? Being a teacher and seeing all those "0"'s shoved in your face...

*No offense intended. But I'm still sorry.

No comments: