Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Physics Epic: Part 2

"I don't hate it, but I don't love it either." That's what one of the judges in Iron America said after tasting a not-exacly-delicious dessert of seafood and whip cream. And I thought that was the best way to describe Physics lately, you've got nothing to do but swallow it anyway because it's part of the game.

We studied vectors and SOHCAHTOA again and I still wonder how he can make it look so hard...

Our homework for today: Redo last homework. Okay, alright, I'm fine with that. Some of us went to a group study at some place but I didn't exactly feel like going. Some people just want to work it out their own way by themselves, some want to do it tomorrow and some people just don't learn. Not my problem, but theirs.

When we passed the homework, I just knew at the back of my head that he'd notice the obvious copying of homework. He did see it(like anyone wouldn't). I saw that smirk disappear from his face the moment he looked through those papers. I'd wipe that expression off my face if I saw papers full of pointy mountains that didn't signify anything more than that.

But there was something no teacher has actually said before: If you're gonna copy, don't just copy. You've got to know what you're copying and don't keep a blind eye 'cause in the end you'll still lose. The person who lets the subscribers go wild with the homework network should also tell them what they should know about the homework. Or something like that.

The teachers I had before were like, "I'll be reading each and every homework, every letter, every comma, every period, everything. So don't copy if you know what's good for you."

It's funny. But both of them are right in their own ways and I won't fight them for that.

*No offense intended. But I'm still sorry.

No comments: